Expert opinions - psychology

I am entitled to diagnose and assess the family structure, the relationship problems in the family, the parents’ educational competences and the applied model of child care.

The expert opinion in this specialisation is usually commissioned by the courts or the Police in connection with divorce disputes related to the adjustment of the relationship to a minor child or the custody of a child.

If the case under review or the assignment itself requires it, I cooperate with colleagues from a related field or specialisation (clinical psychology or child and adult psychiatry).

I prepare expert reports and review expert reports mainly on the orders of public authorities (courts, the Police). If both parties to a family dispute cooperate, it is possible to prepare an expert report also for a party to the proceedings or its legal representative.

I pay the utmost attention to each case and conduct thorough consultations with each client.

Post-divorce care of the child